Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cherry Hill Lane













Serendipity, it's how I found this nursery.

Found it during my last trip and decided I have to visit this place. It was worth the visit.

This is a small nursery, beautifully organized and everything is in bloom, eye candy.......

I got there at opening time, was greeted by Luis. Took a look and decided the million bells were worth the $5.99, yes I bought 2 of them, Luis told me that if they die, dig then up and taken back. Cross my fingers they don't die. Love the place very small nothing to appropriate
hum mm

They have lots of pots in the back, didn't check the prices. I'm sure they're worth it.
They have very nice looking succulents, some had beautiful blooms, I mean eye candy.
No coffee shop close by, maybe they'll open one up soon. But if you drive four blocks north you'll end up in downtown Arroyo Grande, nothing Grande about it but they do have some interesting shops, worth checking out.

By the way Luis is from Morelia, has been in the US since 1982 and he lives in Nipomo.
Very nice guy, very friendly and helpful with the plants.

very cute place, I think I'll visit again.....






No comments:

Post a Comment