Sunday, May 30, 2010







Rolling Hills Garden Center- Has to one of the best nurseries I've visited. Have been visiting this place for a while, stumbled onto it one day, couldn't get out of there. 2 hours later and $75 later, headed to LA with my plants couldn’t wait to get home and plant them in my garden. I have to say those were the best plants I've ever bought, the plants are healthy and not pot bound. Most of the pants are blooming, which is eye candy for me, love blooming plants, the brighter the color the more of them I want to take home. Staff is friendly and very helpful, most of their one gallon plants are $8.99, and so if you rather not spend that much on a plant this is not the place for you. Make sure you look at their selection of seeds, great selection. Did I mention the have chicken coops, old one, well they looked old. Three chickens will yield 15 eggs a week……… So, if you find yourself in Solvang, stop by and check this place out, a gardeners delight you won’t come home empty handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment