Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pismo or Paradise??




Finaly made it to a garden nursery in Pismo, the problem here is that most nurseries close early. These people are not fools, why keep a business open when the ocean, breaze and the sun are calling you. So after all this time, I made it to one of the nurseries.


Pismo Garden Art, in the heart of Pismo Beach on Price St.


WOW! the fountain are awesome, I wanted one of each, no matter that I don't have the space in my garden, I wanted on of each. I'll find the space..........


Not much plants but lots of garden art, a little pricy but the garden art is awesome, did I mention the fountains.


Per the sign on the wall most of the art they sell is made by local artist, not sure if this included the fountains. This place is small but worth the visit, in the event you get hungy walk one block south and you'll find guissepies deli, food is good. Need a coffee fix, one block north is the Java Hut, good coffee.


Since I had a few minutes I thoought I hit the road and make it to another little gem in Pismo, when I say little I mean little........




No comments:

Post a Comment